To sign up:
- Log onto shopwithscrip.com
- Click on the “Get Started” tab at top right of the screen and then click on the “Join Your Existing Program” tab.
- Enter the SFB Enrollment code: you will find our code by logging into your Option C account.
- Fill out the registration page creating a username and password (be sure to write these down for future logins).
- Register for PrestoPay securely links your account to your checking account so your payment is made via electronic debit. This is actually more secure than dropping off checks. Credit cards are not accepted, as the credit card fee would eliminate most of the scrip profit. PrestoPay is preferred as it allows you to buy electronic gift cards called ScripNow and to Reload certain cards bought through our program. PrestoPay orders also help decrease SFB volunteer time. However, you still can pay by checks that are dropped off in the office.
To place an order:
- Log onto www.shopwithscrip.com
- Click on the “SHOP” tab at the top.
- Search by category or type in the name of the retailer. Local Cedarburg retailers are listed under the “Xtra Stuff” category.
- Enter the quantity you wish to purchase of the card by denomination (click on the denomination to change from $10, $25, $100, etc.) and click “Add to cart”. If you wish to continue shopping click on “SHOP” or proceed to checkout.
- Double-check your order in your cart.
- Click “check out”
- At Select Payment Option, click on the circle for one of the following:
- Pay by Check- print out confirmation page, write check out to “SFB Scrip” for the total amount of your order and send into school by 10am Monday.
- PrestoPay– enter your 4-digit pin ($0.15 fee per transaction)
- Submit Order
- Log out of your Scrip account
If the order is placed by 10am on Monday, your Scrip order will be available on Thursday. Orders placed after the Monday deadline will be available on Thursday of the following week.
Scrip orders will only be sent home in Family Mail upon receipt of the “Scrip Delivery Waiver of Claim Form”, which is available in the school office. Safe transport of the Scrip order from school to your home will be the responsibility of the student receiving the Family Mail folder. Families have the option of personally picking up the Scrip order from school by notifying the Scrip coordinator. The school is not responsible for Scrip that is lost, stolen or misplaced.
For questions please contact Maggie Pickart at email@example.com