What makes the SFB Catholic School Early Childhood Program special?
- Includes a combination of unique elements that ensure developmentally-appropriate, research-based, hands-on, child-centered and well-designed learning.
- Upper school students work with 3K-5K students.
- Religion is integrated into the program as a part of daily learning.
- From 3K through 8th grade, school faculty and parents partner in their children’s education.
The Early Childhood Program Curriculum:
- Assures developmental growth as students move through the levels of kindergarten.
- Fulfills Archdiocesan and State Standards.
- Implements teacher team-planned instruction and activities.
- Reflects integrated thematic units correlating, supporting and building skills and content area knowledge.
- Incorporates religious instruction as an integral part of the curriculum through stories, daily prayer, art projects, community outreach and visits from the Pastor.
- Supports development of social skills, routines, comfort and a positive attitude, which is further enhanced in the 5K Kindergarten program.