The mission of Home and School is to act as a liaison between school staff and administrators, school parents and the parish community while enhancing the the education of our children by:
- Promoting a quality Catholic education.
- Offering well-planned programs providing information of interest and value to parents as well as educational enrichment for students.
- Fostering an atmosphere to encourage school spirit and a sense of community through volunteerism and fun activities.
For any questions, please email Home and School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Home and School Association meetings are held periodically throughout the school year and are open to anyone wishing to attend. Parental participation is always needed for many Home and School sponsored functions. Please attend a meeting to learn more about what we do and how you can get involved. Your help is always appreciated! Attending a meeting counts towards your volunteer commitment hours.
Home and School Activities & Chairs:
- Cookie Elf – Angela Campbell
- Father Daughter Dance – Chelsea Hoerter
- Father Son Event – Mike Schreiner
- Field Day –
- Funds for Education – Teresa Biagi
- Hospitality – Kathy Skopek-Auchter, Shannon Braun & Erin Bibo
- Junior Achievement – Laura Brewer
- Mother Daughter Event – Kelli Taffora
- Mother Son Event –
- Parent Commitment Hours & Volunteer Coordinator – Marisa Nora
- Spring Plant Sale – Julie Schuele
- Red Ribbon Week – Abby Riffel
- Room Parent Coordinator – Sarah Collins
- Scholastic Book Fair – Maggie Pickart
- Spaghetti Dinner – Katie Stefanski, Jennifer Lewis, & Jason Piunti
- Sunshine Program – Shannon Miller
- Uniform Resale – Trisha Williams
Please refer to the Home & School handbook for details.