St. Francis Borgia Catholic School celebrates the Fine Arts by including the arts in our curriculum and extracurricular activities. Our programs are highlighted at the Fine Arts Festival each spring with an evening filled with student performances and a gallery of student artwork.
- Music class is part of the the curriculum for all of our 5K-8th grade students.
- 5th-8th graders can choose Band or Choir as an elective.
- Beginning in 4th grade, students can elect to participate in band. In addition to group instruction during the school day, both the beginning, advanced and jazz bands participate in concerts throughout the year.
- Upper school students participating in band instruction can also qualify for Solo and Ensemble competition.
- Open to all children in 2nd-8th grade, with unchanged voices.
- Rehearsals weekly w/ healthy snacks
- 4 parties / year
- Build music reading skills
- Learn Solfege
- Sing a variety of choral music
- Challenging but fun
- Kids learn proper vocal technique
For more information, email Susan DeMarco, Director of Liturgical Music at St. Francis Borgia Catholic Parish or call her at (262) 377-1070 x324.
Drama & Theatre
- SFB showcases a school musical during the school year. This production features opportunities for students to participate as lead actors, chorus members or stage crew members.
- Art instruction is part of the regular curriculum and features interdisciplinary art units for students in 5K through 8th grade.
- Student art is displayed at our annual Fine Arts Festival and at various public art exhibit opportunities throughout the year.