Technology is incorporated into the curriculum at every grade level. Each student uses a wide range of applications to write, collect, analyze, create, and process information in all media forms. In addition, there is an emphasis on developing healthy habits with technology as they transition from early childhood to middle school.
We are blessed to have a STEM program that is certified by Project Lead The Way. PLTW provides transformative learning experiences for Prek-12 students and teachers across the U.S. The program fosters an engaging, hands-on classroom environment and empowers students to develop in-demand knowledge and skills they need to thrive.
- A state-of-the-art computer lab with HP Envy laptops
- SmartBoards with mounted projector in every classroom
- iPads and Chromebooks available for teaching instruction
- Teachers formally trained in the use of technology
- A Director of Technology who is trained in the use of technology in education
- Laptops and iPads for all teachers
- Use of Google Classroom allows for collaboration
- STEM lab
- 3-D Printers
- 7th and 8th graders who qualify may take online courses offered by several area Catholic high schools through the Archdiocesan Discovery Project