The Refer-A-Family program was started at St. Francis Borgia Catholic School to attract new families so that they too can experience the benefits of a strong academic program rooted in our Catholic faith.
Current school families who refer a family to St. Francis Borgia Catholic School are eligible for a $100 tuition credit if the new family enrolls in the 2021-22 school year.re so dedicated to the SFB Community and continually support and promote this amazing school.
- New families who were referred by a SFB Family will also receive a $100 tuition credit for the 2021-22 school year when they enroll.
- Current St. Francis Borgia Catholic School family refers a new family to our school.
- The new family must be enrolled for the 2021-22 school year; the incentive is not retroactive.
- The referring SFB family must be identified on the New Student Application.
- The current SFB School family serves as the ambassador family for the new school family.
**This program subject to change or discontinue at any time by the School Board.**