Welcome to the Digital Backpack, St. Francis Borgia’s central landing page and guide to a wide variety of information and resources for the 2021-22 academic school year.
Parents, guardians and students are encouraged to explore the digital backpack on a weekly basis to find event information, community opportunities, and more.
If you are unable to print from home, please send an email to email@example.com and we can send home paper copies with your student.
Please copy and paste this link into your Google/iCal calendar to subscribe to the SFB Master Family Calendar. You’ll be synced with everything happening here at school.
New links and forms will be in green.
School Office Forms
- Please complete the available eForms in OptionC! Tutorials can be found in the OptionC File Library.
- Food Allergy Form
- Prescription Medication Form
- Non-Prescription Medication Form
- Yearly Milk Purchase 5K-8th
- Scrip Delivery Waiver 2021-22 School Year
- Scrip To-Go Order Form
- Raise Right Info Flyer
- 2021-22 Scrip Program Information
- Soles for Catholic Education Walk on October 2nd Registration Form
- Soles Walk FAQ 2021
- Soles Walk Donate Now Shareable Photo
- Soles Walk SFB Info Flyer
- Picture Day (students may be out of uniform):
- 8th Grade Picture Day – Tuesday, October 5
- 3K-7th Grade Picture Day – Tuesday, October 19
- Picture retake day – Tuesday, November 16
Community Events / Clubs / News
- Cedarburg Girls Volleyball Games – Staff appreciation night, open to all!
- Volunteer to Feed the Hungry through St. Benedict’s Meal Program
- St Francis Borgia Girl Scouts
- Join SFB Scouts 5K-5th Boys and Girls
- Registration Form Cedarburg Poms and Dance Classes Gr. 2K -8th
- Catholic Ecology Center Information and Events
- Cedarburg Library Events Below